Eight Palestinians, including a child, have been wounded in separate incidents involving Israeli forces and occupiers in the occupied West Bank, witnesses, officials and the Palestinian Red Crescent said.
Israeli occupiers, with the aid of Israeli soldiers, have beaten and wounded six Palestinians in the town of Beit Imrin in Nablus governorate, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent.
After the incident, the Israeli army delivered the six wounded Palestinians – who ranged in age from 24 to 65 – to a local hospital for treatment, according to the Red Crescent.
All six had been detained two days earlier by Israeli forces, the organisation said.
Witnesses told Anadolu Agency that Israeli forces had detained 11 Palestinians after clashes broke out between Zionist occupiers and local residents in the town of Beit Imrin near Nablus.
Soldiers handcuffed the Palestinians before handing them over to illegal occupiers, who repeatedly beat them, the witnesses said.
After they were released on Tuesday morning, several were taken to local hospitals to receive treatment for various injuries.

Military raid
Separately, the Israeli military wounded two Palestinians, including a child, during a raid on the Al-Amari refugee camp south of Ramallah in the occupied West Bank, according to Palestinian authorities.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said a Palestinian with a critical gunshot wound to the abdomen was taken from the camp to Palestine Medical Complex and admitted to the operating room.
The Palestinian Red Crescent said its crews also transported a child to the hospital after he was shot in the foot with live ammunition during the raid.
Palestine TV, a government broadcaster, reported that Israeli forces stormed the camp and opened fire indiscriminately.
Videos circulated on social media showed Israeli soldiers leaving military vehicles and deploying through the camp's narrow streets.

Increased violence
The incidents came amid continued Israeli military raids and occupiers' attacks across the occupied West Bank since the start of Israel's genocide on Gaza in October 2023, alongside the expansion of illegal settlement outposts, construction of settler roads and increased restrictions on the movement of Palestinians.
Earlier this month, the UN warned that violence by occupiers had reached unprecedented levels, reporting more than 1,430 attacks on Palestinians and their property since the start of 2026.
Palestinians say the Israeli attacks are aimed at displacing them and taking control of their land and property as a prelude to annexing the occupied West Bank.
In Gaza, Israel has killed over 73,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, and wounded more than 174,000 more in its genocide since October 2023.



















