Lebanon's health ministry has said that Israeli forces killed 10 people in new truce violations, including six rescuers and a child, with some of them killed in a "double-tap" attack captured on video.
In a statement on Friday, the Lebanese ministry said "six people were martyred", including two rescuers from the Risala Scouts association and a Syrian girl, in an attack on Deir Qanun al-Nahr village near the city of Tyre.
An earlier strike on the southern town of Hanaway killed four rescuers, the ministry said.
Videos circulating on social media claim to show the killing of a father and his child in an attack by occupying Israeli forces, followed by a subsequent strike as rescuers gather at the scene.
Footage captured by a resident from her window shows the moment paramedics were killed by Israel in Deir Qanun al-Nahr, southern Lebanon.
Rescuers are seen trying to assist casualties, including a child, lying in the street following an earlier Israeli attack.
"An innocent child… what did she ever do?" the woman asks in the video documenting the aftermath of an Israeli attack.
Then an ambulance arrives.
Moments later, another missile from Israeli forces directly hits the site. A sudden flash and explosion are immediately followed by widespread panic.
"They hit the medics… they hit the medics. The medics are gone, the medics are gone …" the woman screams in terror.
A paramedic sitting beside the wounded suddenly collapses as a woman cries out: "Oh my God... he's dead..."
Double-tap strikes are a pattern Israel has routinely used since the beginning of its genocide in Gaza, monitors say, with the second strike intended to kill first responders and rescue workers arriving at the scene.
Israeli ultimatum for residents to flee
Separately, the Israeli military said early on Friday morning that it had killed two people close to the border.
On Friday evening, the Israeli military issued a new ultimatum for the Lebanese village of Burj Rahal, near Tyre, via its Arabic-language spokesman Avichay Adraee.
An AFP correspondent in Tyre saw civil defence rescuers and municipality police evacuating people from the neighbourhood, where the building was warned, calling on them on loudspeakers to flee.
He also saw a traffic and cars inside the city following the warning as people tried to flee.
'Rage, might and tyranny'
"We are fighting our enemy on the battlefield, and it has grown frustrated by the strength and heroism of our fighters... so it resorts to unleashing the hell of its rage, might and tyranny to destroy your villages and displace you," the head of Hezbollah's parliamentary bloc, Mohammad Raad, said in a message on Friday.
He also repeated the group's denunciation of direct talks between Israel and Lebanon.
Since a US-brokered truce began on April 17, Israel has continued to launch attacks, carry out demolitions and issue orders for residents of south Lebanon to flee.
Hezbollah launched rockets at Israel on March 2 in retaliation for the killing of Iran's supreme leader in US-Israeli war.
Israel responded with a massive series of air strikes and a ground invasion in the country's south, where its troops are occupying areas inside an Israeli-declared "yellow line" running around 10 kilometres inside Lebanon along the border.
Lebanon's health ministry said on Friday that Israeli attacks have killed at least 3,111 people since the wider regional war began.
The victims include 123 medics, as well as more than 210 children and nearly 300 women, according to statistics shared by the health ministry on Friday.
Israel's military has reported the death of 22 soldiers during the fighting.
Last week, the fragile ceasefire was extended for 45 days following a third round of direct talks between Lebanese and Israeli representatives in Washington, discussions that Hezbollah staunchly opposes.







