Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told US President Donald Trump's envoy and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, that Israel will continue targeted killings in besieged Gaza, while the latter opposed the slaughter, an Israeli channel reported.
"There was no agreement between Netanyahu and Kushner on the continuation of the assassination operations," Channel 15 reported on Monday, citing an informed source.
According to the source, "Netanyahu made clear that he will continue the assassinations, while Kushner expressed his opposition to them."
Netanyahu met on Monday in Israel with Kushner, an envoy for Trump, and Nikolay Mladenov, the Board of Peace's high representative for Gaza.
Kushner arrived in Israel on Sunday evening from Egypt, where he met with President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi and Palestinian resistance group Hamas officials led by the group's political bureau chief, Khalil al-Hayya.
Netanyahu is demanding that Hamas fully disarm before Israel begins withdrawing its forces from Gaza, while Hamas says it is prepared to surrender its weapons only if that is accompanied by a phased and orderly Israeli withdrawal from the territory.
Netanyahu has previously rejected the 15-point Gaza plan and insisted that Hamas disarm first, despite a roadmap issued by the Board of Peace on July 31 that calls for Hamas’ disarmament and an Israeli withdrawal to proceed gradually and in parallel.
Israeli violations
Mediators continue efforts to advance implementation of a ceasefire agreement that took effect on October 10, 2025.
Despite the ceasefire, Israel continued its daily violations, killing at least 1,262 Palestinians and wounding 4,168 more.
Since October 2023, Israel has killed over 73,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, and wounded more than 174,000 others in the blockaded enclave.
It has reduced most of the enclave to ruins and displaced the entire population.


















